Monday 27 August 2012

Week 07 3D Design



= PRACTICAL – Design Communication =
20 mins - Refining / 10 mins - Presentations
Choose one design from last week’s 2 sketched designs (sports & fashion)
  1. 1.  Make a list of 2 key concepts you are trying to communicate
  2. 2.  Make a list of 2 key feelings your trying to communicate
  3. 3.  REFINE your design concept to communicate these 4 things
  4. 4.  Prepare to present your communication skills to the class.
    5.  Upload all this content to your blog

My Design from last Week...

= Fashion Browine



   1. My 1st concepts is LOUIS VUITTON. Because LV is one of the fashion product that everybody in the world all crazy about and no one don't know it.
       My 2nd concepts is Dressing up with fashions!! I'm gonna try to put some fashion style clothes on Browine.
   2. My 1st feeling is for this design is fashion can be cute.
       2nd feeling is a star!! To make Browine looks like a super start is normally we can tell in fashion.
   3. So I combine LV logo skin with the cute Browine bear. And also when Browine wear the fashion dress like super star will all present ing this 2 element's combination.



= Sports Browine





 1. My 1st concepts is New York Yankees. Because New York Yankees is the most famous sports team that everybody know.
     My 2nd concepts is "Hey! Let's go sports!" 
 2. My 1st feeling is healthy.
       2nd feeling is joyful.
       What I think is sports make people more health and happy with energy. 
 3. So I put New York Yankees's uniform in my Browine, make he looks like a happy sports bear with big fan of Yankees.




= Research Information =
Just goole "LV Bear" than we'll see a lot of the design as what I think around. Since LOUIS VUITTON and Yankees are so famous in the world.


  • LV Bear - the most expensive bear in the world, clad in LV from head to toe.

 She is totally have all of my concept and feeling. She's got cute, fashion and like a super star!! This is one of the collection in Teddy Bear Museum in Seoul Korea. 

Reference: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bossacafez/2392070846/


  • Yankees Bear 


Yankees bear looks very sporty!!

Reference: http://www.polyvore.com/bearemy_in_new_york_yankees/thing?id=32800013
         

3 comments:

  1. Once again BRILLIANT work here - just need the RATINGS.....

    Using a scale of 1 – 10,
    each group assigns a quantitative rating for all the designs, based on the three criteria below
    1. Clear rendition of 2 key concepts
    2. Clear rendition of 2 key feelings
    3. Immediate visual appeal

    ReplyDelete