Monday 24 September 2012

Week 09 3D Design



= GROUP EXERCISE = 


  • Concept Evaluation

PRODUCING A RANGE - 25 mins

1. Present and discuss your 3D exhibition piece(s) with the class (5 mins each)

    My Brownie story book...


2. How many of you are collaborating with other courses?
    I collaborating this 3D exhibition with the Exhibition unit only. 


  • Design Realis
          My drawing....


                     Turning the drawing to digital.....

                   The story is about teddy bear Brownie going around Darwin, so we try to draw Brownie going to Wave pool, jumping crocodile tour, butterfly farm, fish feeding ...etc. We trying to have  special view with our own style of the teddy bears and animals, because there's heaps of ted bear story book around. Every piece of story coming out with pictures. 



= Research Information =


Effective using PHOTOSHOP CS5 - Sketch Diary

20101027 PHOTOSHOP CS5


Amazing work in using Photoshop to sketch diary. This video is post by a very popular blog sketch artist in taiwan name 
四小折 (You might easier to google by copy and paste the chinese name). The cute character that he made with the funny word and conversation makes people all enjoy in viewing his blog. This is kind of my goal, I try to make my own character and able sketch my diary as the picture from my brain. Than 50 years later I can enjoy to read and review my life by images not a lot of letters. :p
Another amazing thing is, he took just no more than 1 hour to finish this. How amazing!!



20120808 PHOTOSHOP CS6






Reference:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/off60

1 comment: