Monday 24 September 2012

Week 09 2D Design


= GROUP EXERCISE = 

Concept Evaluation

PRODUCING A RANGE - 15 mins
Sketch in your Visual Diary or Illustrator
1. Clear rendition of 3 invitation / flyer layouts using YOUR exhibition logo & text
2. The design must have space for sponsor logos
3. CDU logo must be on the bottom right – check branding rules
BLOG - 15 mins
Each student post the group results in your blog with images and descriptive text

I was absent in this week, so I would like to blog my different logo design of my own business that I was tried and worked on as below.


  • My brief concept...















      - Design concept: We had practiced to design on the logo of our own business on the week 06. I named my business as " Queenie Workshop" and the concept is "Crown".
I had play with the letter "Q" and "W", trying to figure out with position will looks better with "Q " and "W". And also try to crown to represent Queen as a logo visual element. 


  • My design of those concept...



     2. 

     3. 


     4. 


  • Final...

I choose the 4th one as my business logo, because I think I like it the most. I was try to make my logo looks more professional and fashion, but I found the cartoon one that I love the most with no reason.

= Research Information =
Amazing crown design

 A great crown design process video. And I'm also surprised that his is using Photoshop instead of Illustrator. The way he made the shadow is great! Even this is a super high level work that I never ever reach, but it gave me ideas to start with. 

1 comment: